Hello! Thanks for your nice words. I'm out of hospital and home taking it easy. I had to stay a little longer than I'd hoped because I had a wacky reaction to one of the drugs. On the up side, I am now minus a gallbladder and minus a bit of extra weight as well (woo!) How about a game of Claire's Hot or Not?
1. Seasonally themed gumdrop-pops from Martha. Audrey and I will so be making these this year.
2. Dawn's fantastic clouds. I want them all.
3. A heatwave in November. November! Very hot, but not necessarily in a good way (see 'not').
4. Very pretty flower garlands. I've been trying to come up with some toddler-friendly Christmas decorations this year. Wouldn't strings of these look great around a christmas tree?
4. A nice husband who has taken the week off work to look after the kids while I recover from the chop. Lovely.
1. A heatwave in November. We've had days of temperatures around the 40s, and today parts of the state have the dubious honor of a first ever 'catastrophic' fire warning. This kind of heat at this time of year is not only foul but makes me fearful of the summer ahead.
2. Weirdy medications. Though I am grateful for their pain-reducing effects, it turns out I am not so good at tolerating anything stronger than a panadol. What a wuss!
PS - the Marmalade cat is one I made last week. She's winging her way to a little girl right now.